NYC Venture Fellows is a world-class, year-long fellowship program designed to help high-potential entrepreneurs scale their ventures in New York City. Established by the New York City Economic Development Corporation and in partnership with 92nd Street Y, this one-of-a-kind program provides:
- Membership to a top-tier group including leaders of some of the world’s most exciting companies – past Fellows have included the leaders of Warby Parker, Etsy, Rent the Runway, SecondMarket, MakerBot, Codecademy, comiXology, Raspberry Pi, and Songza.
- Exclusive mentorship relationships with senior leaders from some of the world’s top organizations, which have included LivePerson, IBM, Lerer Ventures, AppNexus, RRE Ventures, CBS, Collective[i], Time Warner Investments, Huge, HowAboutWe, Warby Parker and dozens more.
- Executive education sessions focused on addressing the leadership challenges that CEOs face in scaling their companies, including M&A strategy, managing a high-performing board and new market entry.
Past Fellows have enjoyed tremendous success, and describe the program as “extremely positive”, “very hands on”, “extremely relevant” and a “huge gift” in building their companies.
To be considered for the fellowships, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Is a Founder or CEO of a fast growing company
- Has a history of extraordinary achievement and substantial leadership
- Would benefit from CEO-level mentorship
- Would learn from and contribute to a group of fellow founders and CEOs of fast-growing companies
- Is based in NYC or has plans to expand a global venture to NYC
- To submit a nomination for the class of 2015, please click here.
Additional program details can be found on their website atwww.NYCVentureFellows.org.