An initiative of the New York Economic Development Corporation and 92Y, NYC Fashion Fellows is a year-long fellowship program designed for rising stars in fashion management. Fellows will receive mentoring, networking and community-building opportunities, as well as continuing education and career advancement workshops with industry professionals and their peers to measurably accelerate their careers.
As part of the Fashion.NYC.2020 initiative to support the long-term growth of the City’s fashion industry, the program will help Fellows advance to the next stage of growth for their professional careers and their organizations and will strengthen the community of fashion professionals as a whole.
NYC Fashion Fellows are managers from the world’s leading fashion companies including Gucci, Tory Burch, DVF, Tod’s Group, Saks Fifth Avenue, Donna Karen, Coach, Juicy Colture, Michael Kors, Tommy Hilfiger, Macy’s, Bloomingdales, Macy’s, Jones, Loft, and more.
To be considered for the fellowships, candidates must meet the following criteria:
NYC Fashion Fellows
- Have at least 3-7 years of work experience
- Be employed by a fashion company in NYC
- Have an outstanding track record of achievement
- Have interest in pursuing top level executive positions at companies across the fashion industry
- Have a demonstrated commitment to serving society and NYC at large
- To submit a nomination for the class of 2015, please click here.
Additional program details can be found on www.NYCFashionFellows.org.