Don’t miss your chance to learn how to take an idea from concept to creation! Purchase your tickets now!
Startup Weekend is your chance to learn how to take any idea from concept to creation within a matter of days! Whether you are looking to…
- get introduced to the world of startups and entrepreneurship,
- learn the process for going from concept to creation,
- meet experienced, talented, and passionate entrepreneurs in NYC,
- join or build an all-star team,
- or take your own idea from concept to creation
Startup Weekend is your destination for the weekend of October 21-23rd!
It doesn’t matter what you do or where you come from, Startup Weekend is designed as an inclusive event and program that brings all sorts of people together including…
- aspiring & experienced entrepreneurs,
- developers and other tech-related professionals,
- designers of all types,
- non-technical talent (i.e. business, sales, finance, legal, etc.)
- students from universities and even high schools,
- professionals looking to switch careers,
- passionate visionaries
What’s the twist?
Music Tech edition means we will be focusing the ideas we select on solving problems in the music industry. Over the last 10 years we have seen music tech explode, however, there are many more problems to solve and solutions that need improving.
Whether you are interested in the music industry or not, the ultimate objective of the event is to empower you with a powerful process for taking any idea, music-related or not, from concept to creation!
Join us and Coca-Cola for a very special weekend!
For the $149 ticket you get :
- Access to the full weekend-long event
- Opportunity to pitch your idea on Friday night @ Pitch Fire
- Mentoring by all-stars from the music industry and the tech startup community
- Tasty meals all weekend
- Unlimited Coca-Cola products and snacks
- Collaboration with awesome professionals from throughout NYC
- All-star judge’s panel lead by Joe Belliotti, Global Head of Music @ Coke
- Membership in the Startup Weekend Community (>200K alumni) #SWMafia
- A process for taking any idea from concept to creation in a matter of days
- And over 100 new awesome Facebook friends!