Join us for “New York: Masters of Corporate Venture Capital (CVC)” Hosted by Rubicon Venture Capital & Latham & Watkins
Featuring a moderated panel discussion with leading CVCs plus time for networking, drinks and hors d’oeuvres. CVC is more important than ever with 1 out of 5 venture financings including at least 1 CVC.
- How can entrepreneurs raise funding for their startup from a CVC?
- How can startups partner with a large corporate for rapid global growth?
- How can angels partner with a CVC?
- How can corporates create a winning CVC and use it to drive M&A?
Romans will discuss key findings from his research interviewing over 100 CVCs and then moderate a live panel of leading VCs. Hear this discussion and join the conversation with Rubicon VC in New York.
- 5:30pm – 6:00pm Registration & networking
- 6:00pm – 6:30pm Welcome remarks
- 6:30pm – 7:15pm Moderated CVC panel discussion & questions
- 7:15pm – 8:30pm Networking, cocktails, canapés
CVC / VC Panel
Susanne Greenfield, Director – Corporate Development, Priceline Group
Alden Mahabir, Manager, Verizon Ventures
Gus Warren, Managing Director of Investments, Samsung Global Innovation Center
Travis Skelly, Senior Vice President, Citi Ventures
Ajay Kapoor, Corporate Innovation, P&G