If you have ever taken a swing and missed at pitch nights, know you’re not alone. Say goodbye to awkward meetings and painful presentations – and hello HACKAMEDIA where you rehab your public speaking skills and up your game to deliver with impact every time.
THIS is the ultimate prerequisite to any future pitch or demo night, media interview or funders meeting.
HACKAMEDIA is a two part line up of a public speaking coaching series for presenters beginning once they have registered that leads up to an unconventional pitch day showcase open to all on October 26.
Registered presenters receive a coaching series which includes a one-on-one session with public speaking experts, vid series and tools to strengthen and elevate pitch skills, and gain confidence. Then, presenters will flaunt their new found skills pitching media, mentors and the money at the live pitch day showcase (October 26) where celebrated Public Speaking experts (Deke Sharon, Musical and Presentation Director, Pitch Perfect movies and Sims Wyeth, Persuasive Public Speaking Author, Inc Writer) provide essential feedback on presentation style with an extra dose of tips to up your game even more. And, the whole gang is invited: media, mentors and the money
Curious but not ready to take the presenter plunge? Come take a taste of the HACKAMEDIA experience. Attendees can also soak up inspiration from the experts, get a glimpse of 40+ on-the-verge startups and rising stars in Silicon Alley, or take part in one or all four Micro Rap Sessions featuring public speaking, funder, media and military-turned-entrepreneur experts delivering insights to scale your communication. The pitch showcase on also includes a sneak peek of the launch of Startup Lip Sync Smackdown™ where we mic drop harder than Beyoncé.
Free for presenters and attendees —- register NOW to present like a boss later. And, stay as little or as long as you like.
**Presenters, the sooner you register, the sooner your coaching session can begin.
HACKAMEDIA LIVE EVENT DAY OVERVIEW
- 11:00 AM - Registration & Warm Up
- 11:30 AM - Presenter Pitching Kicks Off
- 12.00 PM - Lite Bites & Beverages throughout (Presenter Pitching Continues)
- 1:00 PM – Micro Rap Session with Public Speaking Expert Deke Sharon
- 1:25 PM – Presenter Pitching Continues
- 2:00 PM – Micro Rap Session with Military-Turned-Entrepreneur Ian Folau
- 2:30 PM – Micro Rap Session with VCs on Surviving Pitch Nights
- 2:55 PM – Presenter Pitching Continues
- 3:15 PM – Micro Rap Session with the Media on Media Pitching Don’ts
- 3:45 PM - Micro Rap Session with Public Speaking Expert Sims Wyeth
- 4:00 PM - Presenter Pitching Continues
- 4:30 PM – Startup Lip Sync Smackdown Teaser & Happy Hour
- 5:00 PM - Show Close