All participating projects will receive feedback from the Advisory Committee
The finalists (6-10) will receive:
- Mentoring and coaching on how to give an effective investor presentation.
- Access to the members of the Advisory Committee. The selected candidates will be able to present their projects before them and a qualified audience at an event in New York City.
- Exposure of their project on www.spainusstartup.com.
- An annual Sustaining Membership with the Spain-US. Chamber of Commerce that will give them access to the Chamber resources and network.
The winner (1) of the competition will also enjoy the following:
- Investors Roadshow: Five private meetings with investors will be organized. The Chair of the Advisory Committee and the President of the Spain-US. Chamber of Commerce will take the winner to those meetings and personally guide the winner through the process.
- Access to the Chamber facilities during 6 months.
- Free Accounting and Tax compliance services during 6 months, courtesy of Auxadi.
The Advisory Committee will select the finalists and the winner of the competion based on the quality of the ideas and plans.